|SERVICE||ORIGINAL PRICE||PROMOTIONAL PRICE|
|TEETH SCALING LEVEL 1||300.000|
|TEETH SCALING LEVEL 2||500.000|
Teeth scaling is an essential dental care procedure to remove plaque, regenerate tooth enamel, and maintain oral health. Below are the basic steps of the teeth scaling procedure:
- Preparation: In the first step, you will be welcomed by a dentist or dental hygienist. They will assess your dental condition and inquire about any specific issues or concerns.
- X-rays and Examination: The dentist may perform X-rays to assess the dental health and identify areas that need scaling.
- Scaling Procedure: Subsequently, the dentist will use specialized tools to scale the teeth. They will remove plaque and tartar on the surface and between the teeth.
- Enamel Regeneration: After plaque removal, tooth enamel can be regenerated by applying a fluoride solution or artificial enamel. This helps protect the teeth from decay and regenerate the tooth surface.
- Hygiene and Inspection: Once scaling is complete, the dentist will thoroughly clean your teeth and mouth. They may use a light source or a small mirror to inspect carefully and ensure the procedure is finished.
- Consultation and Guidance: Finally, the dentist will advise you on maintaining oral health, including proper brushing techniques, dental floss use, and, depending on your condition, may suggest follow-up appointments or additional treatments.
Teeth scaling is a crucial dental procedure for oral health maintenance, and the recommended frequency may vary depending on individual circumstances, as suggested by the dentist.